You can only gain access to certain items and special pricing if you have logged in. Login Now.
All Customers -
While none of us wants to imagine an active shooter or other act of violence could happen at our facilities, the way to ensure effective crisis preparation, response and recovery is to build muscle-memory through training and practice.
In this recorded session, FMI CEO Leslie Sarasin moderates a panel conversation with industry leaders who have experienced unthinkable crises directly. Listen in as we seek their advice, share best practices, and hear how they’ve sought healing alongside their associates and communities.
We will discuss, in part:
• Supporting victims emotionally and financially
• Supporting employees and associates affected by the violence
• Working with the community and community leaders
• Communicating effectively during – and in the aftermath
• Determining when and under what circumstances is it appropriate to reopen
• Rob Bartels - Former President and CEO, Martins Supermarkets
• William Flynn - Co-Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, TPOP
• Tim Massa - Senior Vice President and Chief People Officer, The Kroger Co.
• Leslie G. Sarasin - President and CEO, FMI
See also the FMI and TPOP Online Training: Workplace Violence Preparedness: FMI members can implement comprehensive online training for workplace violence prevention, verbal de-escalation, and active assailant preparedness. Take advantage of the FMI Member discount for valuable eLearning at: The Power of Preparedness
|Pages, Size, or Length:||38 minutes|