As your emerging brand gains sales velocity, your distribution network evolves, and broker relationships are emphasized.
Join our live panel discussion on Tuesday, November 13th, 2 pm EST to learn how the old model of finding and working with a broker has changed, and how redefining the manufacturer-broker relationship is key to managing sales and costs control.
You’ll gain more insights on broker selection along with how effective communication and planning can grow your bottom line.
Mark Baum will bring his in-depth broker knowledge to moderate this valuable successful broker relationships exchange.
• John Maggiore, Maggiore Sales & Marketing
• Bruce Nierenberg, Bin Partners
• Jerry Chadwick, My Fresh Solutions, LLC
Moderated by: Mark Baum, FMI CCO & SVP of Industry Relations
You’ll gain insights on:
1. Characteristics of a good broker, and how to determine which broker is right for your brand
2. When is the right time to hire a broker?
3. Tips for developing a successful relationship
4. How supplying your broker with category insights and data can increase success
5. The value of setting up a distribution network that includes brokers and distributors
6. How to master effective communication practices with your broker
7. Understanding and managing trade promotions
8. Current industry disruptions that are affecting manufacturer-broker relationships