FMI's signature Power of Produce 2017 provides an in-depth view at the how, what, why, when and where of the produce purchase and consumption. Learn how you can drive growth by examining every step of the path to purchase, from pre-trip planning and driving impulse to shopper education and being a destination of choice.
- Do shoppers still look at the circular or what are news ways to research promotions?
- What are the most effective ways to prompt unplanned purchases?
- Where do shoppers go to buy produce and why?
- How is conventional faring against the surge of organic, local and value-added items?
- What are new consumption occasions to target with produce being a mature category?
- What are areas of improvement through the eyes of the shopper?
Vice President, Fresh Foods
Food Marketing Institute
Industry Topics address your specific area of expertise with resources, reports, events and more.
Our Research covers consumer behavior and retail operation benchmarks so you can make informed business decisions.
Events and Education including online and in-person help you advance your food retail career.
Food Safety training, resources and guidance that help you create a company food safety culture.
Government Affairs work — federal and state — on the latest food industry policy, regulatory and legislative issues.
Get Involved. From industry awards to newsletters and committees, these resources help you take advantage of your membership.
Best practices, guidance documents, infographics, signage and more for the food industry on the COVID-19 pandemic.