It’s an upside-down world. After years of growing dollars in a volume-challenged marketplace, deflation is profoundly changing the meat purchase yet again.
Join our webinar to see how buying patterns, consumer interest and trends are shifting. The Power of Meat is the peer-recommended, highly-valued update on the meat category’s path to purchase, starting with the influence of megatrends and pre-trip planning through in-store tactics and ways to better meet consumer needs.
• Is shopper interest for transparency still growing and what influence do megatrends have?
• How important are promotions and pre-trip planning in today’s deflationary environment?
• Are alternative channels continuing to make inroads?
• How does the meat purchasing decision stack up? Has the interplay of price, quality, convenience, nutrition and service changed in today’s marketplace?
• What are areas of strength and opportunity as we work to maximize satisfaction, sales and profits?
Industry Topics address your specific area of expertise with resources, reports, events and more.
Our Research covers consumer behavior and retail operation benchmarks so you can make informed business decisions.
Events and Education including online and in-person help you advance your food retail career.
Food Safety training, resources and guidance that help you create a company food safety culture.
Government Affairs work — federal and state — on the latest food industry policy, regulatory and legislative issues.
Get Involved. From industry awards to newsletters and committees, these resources help you take advantage of your membership.
Best practices, guidance documents, infographics, signage and more for the food industry on the COVID-19 pandemic.