ARLINGTON, VA – Food Marketing Institute (FMI) introduced new directors to its board during its annual meeting at the FMI Midwinter Executive Conference in Miami this week. FMI Board Chairman Joe Sheridan, president and COO, Wakefern Food Corp, announced the following appointments.
- John Alston, Brookshire Brothers, Inc.
- John Derderian, Allegiance Retail Services, LLC
- Nick Graham, Heartland Markets
- Chieh Huang, Boxed Wholesale
- Marc Jones, HAC, Inc.
- Rob McDougall, Gelson’s Markets
- Steven Spinner, United Natural Foods, Inc.
- Tim Steiner, Ocado Group, plc
- Robert Baesler, Baesler’s Inc.
- Reynolds Cramer, Fareway Stores, Inc.
- Rudy Dory, Newport Avenue Market
- Greg Gregerson, Gregerson’s Foods, Inc.
- Thomas Heinen, Heinen’s Grocery Stores
- Robert Ingle, Ingle’s Markets, Inc.
- Henry Johnson, W. Lee Flowers & Co., Inc.
- Omar Jorge Pena, Compare Foods Supermarkets
- Tres Lund, Lund Food Holdings, Inc.
- Hendrik Meijer, Meijer, Inc.
- Jack Shakoor, Jack’s Super Foodtown
- Dean Peterson, Harmon City, Inc.
- Colleen Wegman, Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
- Johnathan Weis, Weis Markets, Inc.
New Chairman’s Appointees
- Wesley Eubanks, The Pictsweet Company
- Valerie Oswalt, CEO, Century Snacks
The purpose of the FMI Board is to promote and carry out the objectives and purposes of FMI; to represent the total and varied membership of FMI; to establish major policies for FMI; to demonstrate a model of an active, participative and sharing membership; to appoint the president; and to provide industry leadership.
A full member listing of FMI’s leadership can be found here.To review a microsite and video summarizing FMI 2018 accomplishments, visit http://www.FMI.org/YearInReview