The FMI Midwinter Executive Conference is a invitation-only event for FMI Members. At the Conference, held online in 2021, we'll focus on shifting business models through dynamic discussions, networking and private trading partner meetings through the Strategic Executive Exchange and FMItech programs.
At FMI Midwinter, you’ll take away new ideas, new partnerships and new information. The synergy of large national retailers, mid-size regional operators, independently owned stores and wholesalers together tackling our industry's most pressing issues is bar none.
Senior executives of retail supermarket and wholesale companies and industry trading partners.
Cancellation and Other Policies:
VIRTUAL EVENT PLATFORM
PLEASE NOTE: New registrants have immediate access to the virtual events platform, but SEEs meeting schedules will not appear on your personalized schedule until 2 days before the start of the meeting.
To Login to the virtual events platform, please use the same username and password you use to access the FMI services on the FMI website (including registering for this meeting). Unless you have changed your username, your username is usually your email address. If you do not know or have forgotten your username or password, please visit: https://www.fmi.org/forms/UserFormPublic/lostPassword
When initiating a password reset, you may need to check your SPAM folder for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org If you need additional assistance with your password, please email email@example.com or dial 202-220-0677.
We hosted a brief tutorial that provided an overview of the virtual event platform, highlighted many key features of the conference and provided important technology tips. You can find the video recording here: https://youtu.be/KzSBCFmV9J0?t=17
Here are a few things you can do today to prepare:
1. Download the Google Chrome Browser – Chrome is the preferred browser of the FMI Midwinter Executive Conference and provides the best and easiest attendee experience. Download Chrome here: https://www.google.com/chrome/ When first entering a SEEs meeting room or interactive education session, please be sure to ALLOW access to your microphone and camera when you receive the pop-up.
2. Ensure you know your FMI Username and Password. The FMI Midwinter virtual event platform will utilize your FMI login credentials – the same login and password you used to register for the event. If you do not know or have forgotten your username or password, please visit: https://www.fmi.org/forms/UserFormPublic/lostPassword
3. To take full advantage of all of the elements of FMI Midwinter, including education sessions, networking opportunities, SEEs meetings and more, you will need these basic technology requirements:
• PC, Mac, tablet, or smartphone (PC or Mac is required to enable all features, especially those in the private meeting rooms).
• Strong Internet connection.
• The Google Chrome browser.
• An external or integrated web cam if you wish to share your video.
• An external or integrated microphone if you wish to share audio.
To cancel your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by January 8, 2021. A full registration refund is granted when a cancellation is received by January 8, 2021. No refunds are available after January 8, 2021.
All registrations received after January 8, 2021 are non-refundable. Substitutions can be made at any time prior to the official conference start date.
Industry Topics address your specific area of expertise with resources, reports, events and more.
Our Research covers consumer behavior and retail operation benchmarks so you can make informed business decisions.
Events and Education including online and in-person help you advance your food retail career.
Food Safety training, resources and guidance that help you create a company food safety culture.
Government Affairs work — federal and state — on the latest food industry policy, regulatory and legislative issues.
Get Involved. From industry awards to newsletters and committees, these resources help you take advantage of your membership.
Best practices, guidance documents, infographics, signage and more for the food industry on the COVID-19 pandemic.