2021 Midwinter Executive Conference
Monday, January 25 - Thursday, February 4, 2021
The FMI Midwinter Executive Conference is a invitation-only event for FMI Members. At the Conference, held online in 2021, we'll focus on shifting business models through dynamic discussions, networking and private trading partner meetings through the Strategic Executive Exchange and FMItech programs.
At FMI Midwinter, you’ll take away new ideas, new partnerships and new information. The synergy of large national retailers, mid-size regional operators, independently owned stores and wholesalers together tackling our industry's most pressing issues is bar none.
Related Web Pages and Sites:
Who Should Attend:
Senior executives of retail supermarket and wholesale companies and industry trading partners.
Cancellation and Other Policies:
VIRTUAL EVENT PLATFORM
PLEASE NOTE: New registrants have immediate access to the virtual events platform, but SEEs meeting schedules will not appear on your personalized schedule until 2 days before the start of the meeting.
To access the FMI Midwinter virtual events platform please visit and bookmark: https://midwinter.fmi.org
To Login to the virtual events platform, please use the same username and password you use to access the FMI services on the FMI website (including registering for this meeting). Unless you have changed your username, your username is usually your email address. If you do not know or have forgotten your username or password, please visit: https://www.fmi.org/forms/UserFormPublic/lostPassword
When initiating a password reset, you may need to check your SPAM folder for emails from email@example.com
If you need additional assistance with your password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or dial 202-220-0677.
We hosted a brief tutorial that provided an overview of the virtual event platform, highlighted many key features of the conference and provided important technology tips. You can find the video recording here: https://youtu.be/KzSBCFmV9J0?t=17
The slides from the presentation are also available here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ym6wpfirgpn68ev/Attendee%20Training%20for%20FMI%20Midwinter.pdf?dl=0
We’ve also created a quick 8-minute overview video that highlights the key features of the platform that can be viewed here: https://youtu.be/ocDsJMGlQqY
Here are a few things you can do today to prepare:
1. Download the Google Chrome Browser – Chrome is the preferred browser of the FMI Midwinter Executive Conference and provides the best and easiest attendee experience. Download Chrome here: https://www.google.com/chrome/
When first entering a SEEs meeting room or interactive education session, please be sure to ALLOW access to your microphone and camera when you receive the pop-up.
2. Ensure you know your FMI Username and Password. The FMI Midwinter virtual event platform will utilize your FMI login credentials – the same login and password you used to register for the event. If you do not know or have forgotten your username or password, please visit: https://www.fmi.org/forms/UserFormPublic/lostPassword
3. To take full advantage of all of the elements of FMI Midwinter, including education sessions, networking opportunities, SEEs meetings and more, you will need these basic technology requirements:
• PC, Mac, tablet, or smartphone (PC or Mac is required to enable all features, especially those in the private meeting rooms).
• Strong Internet connection.
• The Google Chrome browser.
• An external or integrated web cam if you wish to share your video.
• An external or integrated microphone if you wish to share audio.
4. Be sure to disable any VPN and have your IT team whitelist midwinter.fmi.org
5. Log In and test your equipment to ensure success. Test SEEs rooms and Tech Help rooms are available. Visit the HELP tab within the platform for specific hours.
If a change is needed, please notify Debbie Stewart at email@example.com
To cancel your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
by January 8, 2021. A full registration refund is granted when a cancellation is received by January 8, 2021. No refunds are available after January 8, 2021.
All registrations received after January 8, 2021 are non-refundable. Substitutions can be made at any time prior to the official conference start date.