Know a Fabulous Store Manager?
Tell us about the creative ways they've achieved positive growth and customer satisfaction over the past 12-18 months.
2019 nominations are now closed
Store Manager Awards are given to outstanding managers who generate sales growth, effectively communicate company and store goals and objectives, demonstrate team leadership in their store/company, provide exceptional customer service through in-store programs and improve community relations.
Entries are judged in four categories:
- Category A: Small retailers: Companies with 1-49 stores
- Category B: Medium retailers: Companies with 50-199 stores
- Category C: Large retailers: Companies with 200+ stores
- Category D: International retailers: Companies operating outside of the U.S.
Finalists in each category will receive:
- Two complimentary registrations for Future Leaders, May 14-16, 2019 (1 full registration and 1 spouse/guest registration)
- Three nights’ hotel accommodations in St. Louis, MO
- The four Grand Prize winners will be recognized and receive a crystal award and $1,000 each!
People’s Pick Award
Finalists for the Store Manager Awards qualify to be a part of the People's Pick Award contest. All finalists will be posted on FMI's website for one week and the nominee with the most votes by the end of the week wins a special trophy and $500 to celebrate their store employees.