Connect + Exchange
View the directory of supplier participants in the 2017 Manufacturer + Retailer Exchange
Face-to-face interaction and networking are critical to building successful business relationships. The FMI Energy & Store Development Conference brings more than 650 professionals together to learn about the latest products, services and insights for energy-efficiency and conservation, refrigeration, store design and merchandising in the food retail industry.
E+SD offers multiple opportunities to connect with retailers through our Manufacturer + Retailer Exchange and sponsor packages.
Participate in the Manufacturer + Retailer Exchange
|Sunday, September 24, 2017||4:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Monday, September 25, 2017||4:30 pm to 7:00 pm|
The Manufacturer + Retailer Exchange consists of two successive evening networking receptions where suppliers can connect with retailers while having meaningful conversations about their offered products and services with visual table-top displays.
Manufacturer + Retailer Exchange (M+RE) Costs:
|6’ Tabletop Fee (badge not included, but required)||$1,000|
|FMI Member Supplier||$1,175|
Example: one tabletop and one FMI Associate Member registration costs $2,175 ($1,175 + $1,000)
Suppliers who participate in the ESD Manufacturer + Retailer Exchange (M+RE) have the opportunity to:
- Showcase their products and services in front of more than 100 leading retailers responsible for energy management, HVAC, refrigeration, design, construction and lighting systems
- Network with new and existing customers
Retailers attend the E+SD Manufacturer + Retailer Exchange (M+RE) to:
- Connect with new and current suppliers
- Gain “in the know” developments in the latest equipment, products, and services offered for energy, refrigeration, and store design
- Gather ideas for purchase decisions
Interested in participating in the Manufacturer + Retailer Exchange?