The FMI Energy & Store Development Conference will take place as planned.
Following Hurricane Irma, the Hilton Bonnet Creek and the Orlando International Airport (MCO) have resumed normal operations. The hotel never lost power and there was no flooding inside the hotel or on the property.
We continue to monitor Hurricane Maria’s projected path and any possible impact it may have. Currently, all predictions regarding the hurricane’s track keep the hurricane in the Atlantic away from Orlando.
About the 2017 Energy & Store Development Conference
The 2017 FMI Energy & Store Development Conference is your chance to learn from the best in the food retail industry about energy-efficiency and conservation, as well as store design and merchandising.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Enhance your knowledge and skills in your area of expertise to take your business to the next level.
- Connect with other professionals and potential business partners who have similar responsibilities and challenges.
- Invest in cost-saving solutions while creating customer-focused, environmentally friendly stores.
What You Can Learn
Our program will include inspiring presentations, comprehensive workshops and off-site events including store and facility tours.
- Network with peers and business partners to share common challenges and explore solutions.
- Discover new and emerging trends in design, merchandising and energy conservation.
- Gain new ideas to help reduce costs, improve sustainability and build a shopping experience that meets your customers' evolving needs.
This is your opportunity for an education and networking experience with the rest of the food retail industry that provides innovative ideas and tactical solutions to develop and maintain your business for years to come.
600+ vice presidents, directors and managers in:
- Store Development
Thank you to the FMI Energy and Store Development Committee for their insight and hard work in developing this conference. Together, this team of highly respected professionals creates a robust education and networking program to meet the professional and educational needs of their industry peers and partners.
Check out photos from the 2016 conference here!
About the Food Marketing Institute (FMI)
The Food Marketing Institute (FMI) is the trade association that serves as the voice of food retail. We assist food retailers in their noble role of feeding families and enriching lives.
For food retailers, wholesalers and suppliers of all types and sizes, FMI leads the way in providing comprehensive programs, resources, guidance, advocacy and services for the food, pharmacy and grocery retail industry.