E+SD 2017 Sponsorship
All E+SD 2017 Sponsors receive conference exposure and branding benefits. Sponsorships are available to FMI Associate Members only. A $1500.00 FMI Associate Member fee will be added to all non-member sponsorships.
- Download the 2017 E+SD Sponsor Opportunities Packet for more details on sponsorship options and benefits.
- Download the 2017 E+SD Sponsor Commitment Form to see the remaining options available and claim your sponsorship.
Title sponsors receive the highest level of exposure throughout the conference. Network Level sponsorship opportunities are designed to reach the greatest number of conference attendees over an extended period of time during the conference. Two complimentary registrations, as well as pre and post-event engagement benefits, are included in this package.
- Conference Wi-Fi & Mobile App Technology
- Social Outing Event (Tuesday Night Social)
This level of sponsorship offers high-impact opportunities for sponsors to place their logos and product information in receptions or on merchandise that are offered to all conference attendees. A complimentary registration is included in this package.
- All Conference Breaks
- Conference Branded Notebooks & Pens
- Manufacturer + Retailer Networking Reception (2 Opportunities: Sunday or Monday)
Industry Supporters receive conference wide logo and brand exposure, as well as reduced-rate registrations.
- Attendee Luncheons (2 Opportunities: Monday or Tuesday)
- Conference Registration & Lanyards
- Store & Facility Tours
- Topical Industry Eduction - Energy, Refrigeration, Store Development Breakout Tracks (3 Opportunities; 6 Sessions per Opportunity)
$5,000 - $7,000
E+SD Conference Partners receive one reduced-rate registration, as well as logo and brand recognition.
- Conference Breakfasts (2 Opportunities: Monday or Tuesday, $7,000 each)
- Hotel Key Cards ($7,000)
- General Sessions (7 Opportunities, $5,000 each)
Packages are going fast.
Call today and reserve your opportunity!
Invest in the future of your company by placing your brand in front of retailers who are interested in creating environmentally friendly stores.
Connect with other professionals and potential business partners who have similar responsibilities and challenges.
Enhance your industry network connections and take your business to the next level.
|For more information, contact:|
Laurie A. Gethin
2017 Event Sponsors