A FreshForward Conversation
Looking Back and Ahead
for Perimeter Insights
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
(2:00 pm EDT / 1:00 pm CDT / 12:00 PM MDT/ 11:00 AM PDT)
The grocery store fresh perimeter has been on a unique journey during the COVID-19 period. The pandemic led retailers to package more fresh products, accelerate fresh strategies for ecommerce, adjust assortments and grapple with supply chain hurdles. Now, more than a year into the pandemic, the fresh foods industry has an important opportunity to assess where it’s been and what lies ahead.
This webinar will leverage the thought leadership of Deloitte, known for its expertise about the fresh perimeter. Deloitte is FMI’s partner for its FreshForward conferences. In this webinar, Barb Renner, Deloitte’s vice chairman and U.S. Consumer Products leader, will be interviewed by Rick Stein, FMI’s Vice President of Fresh.
The discussion will examine key takeaways from the 2020 FreshForward virtual event, held last August. It will assess how those takeaways have further progressed in the intervening months and what kinds of insights are ahead for FreshForward 2021, set for August 17-19 in Minneapolis.
Among the key points to be made in this webinar:
- FreshForward 2020 identified key takeaways about consumers, supply chain and sustainability that helped the industry navigate during the pandemic.
- The fresh industry has proven its resilience, with collaboration and transparency emerging as big imperatives.
- Fresh leaders are focusing more on ESG (environmental, social and corporate governance) as a key strategy.
- The industry needs to understand where consumer behaviors may be headed, including expectations about home cooking once the pandemic wanes.
- FreshForward 2021 will help accelerate thinking on a range of fresh-related crucial topics, including ecommerce, in-store customer experience, and meal solutions.
Vice Chairman and U.S. Consumer Products Leader
Vice President, Fresh
If you need to cancel your registration, please notify the registrar in writing by email to email@example.com. Substitutions can be made at anytime prior to the official webinar date.
Refunds will not be given for inability to attend due to registrant schedule changes. All registered participants receive access to the recording and slides.
FMI has compiled best practices, guidance documents, signage, videos and more to support the food industry.
Click here for FMI's resources.