2023 FMI Store Manager Awards
Tuesday, May 16, 2023
(2:00 p.m. EST / 1:00 p.m. CST / 12:00 p.m. MST / 11:00 a.m. PST)
Every year our members nominate top store manager talent from their stores as part of our Store Manager Award program.
Join us as we recognize and celebrate the 2023 finalists, who stand out for their dedication, community commitment and innovation.
Awards are given to outstanding managers who generate sales growth, effectively communicate company and store goals and objectives, demonstrate team leadership in their store/company, provide exceptional customer service through in-store programs and improve community relations.
Heather Garlich, FMI senior vice president for communications, marketing & consumer/community affairs, and Brian Sappington, The Coca-Cola Company president of North America retail portfolio, will announce the four category winners and the People’s Pick recipient.
The Store Manager Awards and this live, virtual celebration are generously sponsored by The Coca-Cola Company.
Senior Vice President, Communications, Marketing & Consumer/Community Affairs
President, North America Retail Portfolio
The Coca-Cola Company
Category A (1-49 Stores)
- Greg Glisch, Skogen's Festival Foods, Hales Corners, WI
- Kevin Perino, ShopRite Supermarkets, Inc., West Fall, PA
- Wander Rezende, Roche Bros., Mashpee, MA
Category B (50 – 199 Stores)
- Sean Conlon, Giant Food, Fredericksburg, VA
- Brad Holt, Food City, Crossville, TN
- Patty Kuehn, SpartanNash, Omaha, NE
Category C (200+ Stores)
- Anthony Gentry, Brookshire Grocery Company, Mabank, TX
- Delton Schafer, Albertsons Companies, Seattle, WA
- Joel White, The Kroger Co. (King Soopers-City Market), Gunnison, CO
Category D (International)
- Anton Bredenkamp, SPAR South Africa, Hoedspruit, South Africa
- John Fox, SPAR Northern Ireland/Henderson Group, Craigavon, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
- Ana Esther Estupian Rodriguez, SPAR Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Spain