2022 FMI Store Manager Awards
Thursday, April 28, 2022
(3:00 p.m. EST / 2:00 p.m. CST / 1:00 ap.m MST/ 12:00 p.m. PST)
Every year our members nominate top store manager talent from their stores as part of our Store Manager Award program.
Join us as we recognize and celebrate the 2022 finalists, who stand out for their dedication, community commitment and innovation.
Awards are given to outstanding managers who generate sales growth, effectively communicate company and store goals and objectives, demonstrate team leadership in their store/company, provide exceptional customer service through in-store programs and improve community relations.
Leslie Sarasin, FMI President and CEO will announce the four category winners and the People’s Pick recipient.
The Store Manager Awards and this live, virtual celebration are generously sponsored by The Coca-Cola Company.
President and CEO
Category A (1-49 Stores)
- Jose Marroquin, Store Manager, Inserra Supermarkets ShopRite, New Milford, NJ
- Scott Cristi, Store Manager, Roche Bros. Supermarkets, Co., West Roxbury, MA
- Stephanie Wright, Store Manager, Monadnock Food Co-op, Keene, NH
Category B (50 – 199 Stores)
- Dionne Martin, Store Manager, Giant Food, Fort Washington, MD
- Raymond Stockard, Store Manager, K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc. d/b/a Food City, Kingsport, TN
Category C (200+ Stores)
- Brandon Welch, Store Director, Brookshire Grocery Company, Monroe, LA
- Rob Vassar, Store Director, Meijer, Inc., Stevensville, MI
- Robin Olshenske, Store Manager, Food Lion, LLC, Myrtle Beach, SC
Category D (International)
- Dawn Haig, Store Manager, Save-On-Foods, Chilliwack, BC, Canada
- William Colquhoun, Store Manager, SPAR Scotland/CJ Lang, Abronhill, Scotland