Meet the Micro-fulfillment Leaders and Explore the Possibilities
FMI Retailer and Wholesaler Members Only
Tuesday, May 5 - Friday, May 8, 2020
Hosted by FMItech & The Center Advancing Retail Technology (CART)
Tuesday, May 5
- 11:00 AM ET-12:00 PM ET (MWPVL International)
- 2:00 PM ET-2:30 PM ET (Dematic)
Wednesday, May 6
- 11:00 AM ET-12:00 PM ET (AutoStore)
- 2:00 PM ET-2:30 PM ET (Alert Innovation)
Thursday, May 7
- 11:00 AM ET-12:00 PM ET (Fabric)
Friday, May 8
- 11:00 AM ET-12:00 PM ET (Takeoff)
Unprecedented online shopping growth as a result of COVID-19 has dramatically increased the need for efficiency—both for online retail fulfillment operations and the customer shopping experience.
Join us to explore micro-fulfillment solutions for maximizing the business process, supporting this increased demand.
On Tuesday, you will hear a 45-minute overarching view and automation insights from Marc Wulfraat, a well-known supply chain and logistics consultant with many current food retail clients.
The schedule continues with 30-minute presentations from five companies with supporting platforms—Dematic, Autostore, Alert Innovations, Fabric, and Takeoff.
Who should attend? Ideal for Food Retail Chief Merchants, CIOs, Supply Chain professionals, and Owners.
Questions can be submitted in advance and online live.
This webinar is for FMI Retailer and Wholesaler Members Only
Participants should attend this virtual learning event in order to:
- Learn how micro-fulfillment can support shoppers grocery omni-shopping habits, behavior, and expectations.
- Explore solutions for maximizing fulfillment space and supply chain fluctuations.
- Understand robotics and automation services.
- Assess the robotic companies and their current projects.
Marc Wulfraat is the president and founder of MWPVL International, a global supply chain and logistics consulting firm specialized in helping with companies with supply chain strategy, facility design, and supply chain technology.
Marc has worked with hundreds of companies in North America and the rest of the world to optimize their distribution networks, warehouse operations and overall supply chains. He has 33 years of experience in the strategies and tactics of the most effective logistics and distribution companies. Marc has spent most of his career working in the grocery industry and he has helped many large Grocery companies design, optimize and automate their distribution facilities. His firm is currently involved in projects that involve in excess of $850 Million of capital expenditures into infrastructure. Lastly, Marc is currently working on three separate micro-fulfillment projects for leading grocery retailers.
- Steven Hagenbuck and Matthew Inbody
- Andrew Benzinger, Business Development Manager
- John Lert, Founder and CEO
- Ann Marie Stephen, Sales Director, US Retail + Commerce
- Max Pedro, Founder and President
FMI has compiled best practices, guidance documents, signage templates, videos and more to support the food industry.
Click here for for FMI's resouces.