2021 FMI Store Manager Awards
Thursday, June 17, 2021
(1:00 p.m. EST / 12:00 p.m. CST / 11:00 a.m MST/ 10:00 a.m. PST)
Click Below – Watch Live (No registration needed)
Every year our members nominate top store manager talent from their stores as part of our Store Manager Award program.
Join us as we recognize and celebrate the 2021 finalists, who stand out for their dedication, community commitment and innovation.
Awards are given to outstanding managers who generate sales growth, effectively communicate company and store goals and objectives, demonstrate team leadership in their store/company, provide exceptional customer service through in-store programs and improve community relations.
Leslie Sarasin, FMI President and CEO, and Brian Sappington, President, North America Retail Portfolio, The Coca-Cola Company will announce the four category winners and the People’s Pick recipient.
The Store Manager Awards and this live, virtual celebration are generously sponsored by The Coca-Cola Company.
2021 FMI Store Manager Award Finalists
Category A (1-49 Stores)
- John Salcito, Store Manager, ShopRite Supermarkets, Inc., New Rochelle, N.Y.
- Keith Buswell, Store Manager, Skogen's Festival Foods, Onalaska, Wis.
- Katie Swenson, Store Manager, Lunds & Byerlys, Minneapolis, Minn.
Category B (50 – 199 Stores)
- Morris Lewis, Store Director, Super 1 Foods Store, Brookshire Grocery Co., New Iberia, La.
- William Randall, Store Manager, Giant Food, Falls Church, Va.
- Hugh "Rusty" Rollins, Store Manager, Food City, K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc., Athens, Tenn.
Category C (200+ Stores)
- Brandon Lampkin, Store Director, Hy-Vee, Inc., Omaha, Neb.
- Donna Maxwell, Store Manager, Harris Teeter, LLC, California, Md.
- John Spaulding, Store Director, Meijer Company, Marquette, Mich.
Category D (International)
- Malene Hansen, Store Manager, SPAR Haderup, SPAR International, Haderup, Denmark
President and CEO
President, North America Retail Portfolio