View the online directory
View the list of current attendees
FMI Health and Wellness @ Retail is a unique event held in conjunction with GMDC and focuses on the business opportunities that differentiate the supermarket retailer from other competitors. Its mission is to bring together retail nutrition, marketing, merchandising and pharmacy professionals together with manufacturers and service providers to share information, best practices and insights on how stores can provide a one-stop shopping experience for today’s health-conscious shoppers.
The new hybrid event design, consisting of:
• Informal and Formal Business Meetings
• Networking Events
• Tabletop Exhibits
• Education Sessions
Allows retail and supplier attendees to:
• Discuss best practices for developing and improving health and wellness initiatives
• Share fresh ideas for merchandising health and wellness products and solutions.
• Learn about emerging trends and technologies.
• Take home building blocks to create corporate strategies for shopper health and wellness solutions
• Stay current on pharmacy and healthcare legislative updates and ground-breaking research.
• Earn Continuing Professional Education Credits
Who Should Attend:
• Food, Pharmacy and Wellness Category Buyers
• Merchandising, Marketing Communications and Consumer Affairs Executives
• Pharmacy Executives
• Corporate Dietitians and Nutritionists
• Human Resources Professionals
• Suppliers of Health and Wellness and Pharmacy Solutions and Technologies
• Manufacturers (CPG, private brands, natural/organics, OTC and diagnostics)
In addition to a robust education program, benefit from the following business development activities:
• Business Exchange Appointments (BEAs): an afternoon of strategic B2B dialogue (26 x 10 minute sessions) about new business opportunities, products and services.
• Senior Executive Conference (SEC) appointments: up to 18 (40 minute) in-depth, strategically directed conversations in private meeting rooms, hosted by the supplier and service company members.
• The Health and Wellness Solutions Showcase: participating suppliers will receive one tabletop display in the meeting room foyer area, which will be accessible to retail/wholesale attendees during breaks. A cocktail reception will also be held in this area to provide additional exposure.
|In 2013, FMI is partnering with GMDC (Global Market Development Center) to bring you a more comprehensive event that leverages our associations’ efforts to deliver an enhanced opportunity to grow your business in the food, nutrition, wellness and pharmacy categories across the entire store. Click here for more information about the GMDC HBW Conference|
Program and Sponsorships
Amanda Bond-Thorley, CMP
Housing and Logistics
Colleen Bailey, CMP