Store Directors Virtual Group:
The Most Important Hour
of Your Work Week
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
(1:00 pm ET / 12:00 pm CT / 11:00 AM MT/ 10:00 AM PT)
This webinar is free to FMI members and available to non-members for $59
Were you ever taught how to conduct an effective business meeting? That’s right, most people haven’t. They practice what they experienced “growing up.” Building on Harold Lloyd’s emphasis on the importance of strong communications within your store, in this latest episode, Harold will explore the significance of the Most Important Hour of Your Work Week: the Weekly Department Manager Meeting. By addressing the best techniques and practices, Harold will give actionable ways you can turn your “yawner” of a meeting into a lively educational and informational experience for all involved every week!
What you can expect to get
- 18 Tips for an Effective Weekly Team Leaders’ (Department Manager) Meeting
- More confidence to lead your team. It’s difficult to be sure of yourself and your ability to conduct a meaningful meeting if you have never been properly coached. Here is your chance to be coached by a master!
As per Harold’s usual strategy, this 60 minute webinar will be in three parts:
- We will take a quick look back at the previous webinar to reinforce the most important strategies to increase your employees’ morale.
- Harold will then take us on an in-depth exploration of the most important hour of your work week and how to increase the success of weekly department manager meetings.
- Harold will close out the session by sharing his Favorite Fotos!
Store managers and their department managers should attend in order to:
- Identify the best techniques and practices of weekly department manager meetings.
- Improve your meetings skills and turn them into lively experiences.
- Gain more confidence to lead your team in a meaningful way.
Harold C. Lloyd
Harold is a graduate of the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and holds an MBA with honors from the University of Chicago. He has been the president of a company with 1000 employees and 14 stores and was a franchisee of a 3-unit, award-winning family restaurant group.
For the last 34 years, Harold has been the featured speaker at the food industry’s most popular events. He has created 30 top rated seminars and written 4 books. He has also created and currently facilitates nine industry related share groups.
Harold is a proud father of 3 and grandfather of 2 and lives in Virginia Beach, VA with his wife, Deanna.
Harold says, “I’d rather see the audience taking notes than to hear their applause.” This remark speaks to his intense desire to make a meaningful connection with his audience, which is his ultimate objective.
Hosted by FMI and industry specialist Harold Lloyd, these interactive virtual meetings will help to equip store directors with invaluable insights and tools to make their roles easier and more effective.
This is the fourth in a series of interactive meetings for Store Management (especially new store directors) that takes place quarterly. The first webinar was free and is available on-demand to both FMI Members and Non-Members. This and subsequent webinars will continue to be free to FMI Members and available for a fee for Non-FMI Members.
Should you wish to join FMI to take advantage of our superb webinar offerings, please contact the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to cancel your registration, please notify the registrar in writing by email to email@example.com. Substitutions can be made at anytime prior to the official webinar date.
Refunds will not be given for inability to attend due to registrant schedule changes. All registered participants receive access to the recording and slides.