Store Directors Virtual Group:
Employee Morale: Do You Know How Happy Your Employees Are?
Thursday, September 24, 2020
(1:00 pm ET / 12:00 pm CT / 11:00 AM MT/ 10:00 AM PT)
This webinar is free to FMI members and available to non-members for $59
Do you ever wonder how your store employees’ morale compares to your competitors’?
After the previous session on how to properly onboard a new employee and set them up for a happy and successful career in your store, Harold Lloyd will now dive deep to help you quantify your current employees’ morale and make sure they are set up for a happy and successful career in your store, too. Happy employees equal a happy store and happy customers!
What you can expect to get
- After benchmarking your company’s morale score through Harold’s Retention Probability Test (to be revealed in the webinar), Harold will present you and your team with actionable items to improve each of the 10 areas the test addresses.
- The aim is to move your store’s morale in a positive direction. Once you have determined your morale score, you and your managers should discuss your scores together for greater accuracy. Harold then recommends taking your lowest rated criteria, one at a time, and tackling them with the advice presented in this episode, so that when you retest in 12 months, you will be certain to have improved your stores’ score.
As per Harold’s usual strategy, this 60 minute webinar will be in three parts:
- We will take a quick look back at the last webinar’s highlights and the most important best practices during An Employee’s First 30 Days.
- Harold will dive deep into Employee Morale.
- Harold will share his famous Favorite Fotos, this time with a holiday twist!
Store managers and their department managers should attend in order to:
- Identify 10 components that impact employee morale
- Determine the employee morale score at your store
- Implement strategies to improve performance on each component
Harold C. Lloyd
Harold is a graduate of the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and holds an MBA with honors from the University of Chicago. He has been the president of a company with 1000 employees and 14 stores and was a franchisee of a 3-unit, award-winning family restaurant group.
For the last 34 years, Harold has been the featured speaker at the food industry’s most popular events. He has created 30 top rated seminars and written 4 books. He has also created and currently facilitates nine industry related share groups.
Harold is a proud father of 3 and grandfather of 2 and lives in Virginia Beach, VA with his wife, Deanna.
Harold says, “I’d rather see the audience taking notes than to hear their applause.” This remark speaks to his intense desire to make a meaningful connection with his audience, which is his ultimate objective.
Hosted by FMI and industry specialist Harold Lloyd, these interactive virtual meetings will help to equip store directors with invaluable insights and tools to make their roles easier and more effective.
This is the fourth in a series of interactive meetings for Store Management (especially new store directors) that takes place quarterly. The first webinar was free and is available on-demand to both FMI Members and Non-Members. This and subsequent webinars will continue to be free to FMI Members and available for a fee for Non-FMI Members.
Should you wish to join FMI to take advantage of our superb webinar offerings, please contact the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to cancel your registration, please notify the registrar in writing by email to email@example.com. Substitutions can be made at anytime prior to the official webinar date.
Refunds will not be given for inability to attend due to registrant schedule changes. All registered participants receive access to the recording and slides.