An Exclusive Event for Food Retail Financial Executives
We know that financial executives in food retail face challenges unique to their industry...so the Food Marketing Institute (FMI) is introducing a redesigned Financial Executive Forum that will help you stay ahead of the curve.
This exclusive event (no longer co-located with the Internal Auditing Conference) will sharpen its focus on the issues most important to CFOs, vice presidents of finance, controllers, treasurers and accounting directors. We'll address topics such as omnichannel challenges and opportunities, the FASB lease standard, cyber security and tax incentives. You’ll also get valuable updates on pending legislation, tax, and accounting standards and discuss the issues most important to YOU in idea exchanges and roundtables.
The Financial Executive Forum will be THE place for you to explore issues that are unique to the food retail industry, hear real-life case studies about how other companies are dealing similar challenges, and engage in high-level discussions with your peers. See who's attending.
Why Attend the Financial Executive Forum?
The newly designed Forum makes the best use of your valuable time and provides you with added value at every turn. Plan to take advantage of these features:
- A sharper focus on the most relevant issues will reduce your time away from the office.
- A convenient date for financial executives that takes budget cycles into consideration
- Post-conference webinars that offer additional continuing education credits
- An exclusive event that provides valuable networking opportunities for senior financial executives
- A chance to spend time in our nation’s capital, taking advantage of special hotel rates
- An optional pre-conference tour of the U.S. Capitol lead by an expert guide