Top Trends in Fresh 2022
Accelerating The Power of Fresh in the Age of Inflation
May 19, 2022
(2:00 pm ET - 1:00 pm CT - 11:00am PT)
Right now, affordability is top of mind for consumers and inflation is negatively affecting their plans to travel, dine out and celebrate together — despite decreasing COVID concerns. This current consumer climate has big implications for the fresh area of the store.
This one-hour webinar, the latest installment of IRI’s annual Top Trends in Fresh series with FMI, shares our latest data on the mindset of consumers, how their response to price has changed and strategies to win with fresh foods in this unprecedented time. IRI and FMI will answer pressing questions that include:
- How is inflation changing shopper behavior in the fresh departments?
- For which fresh products are consumers most and least price-sensitive?
- Are promotions still happening right now? What about innovation?
- What can fresh food suppliers and retailers do this summer to effectively convey the excitement and differentiation potential of fresh products?
- What are the keys to winning share and driving incremental sales with fresh foods in this inflationary environment?
The session is ideal for retailers and marketers who compete in the fresh foods space, as well as other food and beverage manufacturers and retailers interested in how perishables set the stage for all that’s in store.
Vice President, Fresh Foods
Sally Lyons Wyatt
Executive Vice President and Practice Leader, Client Insights
Principal, Fresh Center of Excellence