Private Brand Management: A Shopper-Centric Approach
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
(1:00 pm ET / 12:00 pm CT / 11:00 am MT/ 10:00 am PT)
This webinar is free to FMI members and available to non-members for $59
Perhaps no other area of the business is more important to retailers today than achieving success with their private brands. This new transformational approach to private brand management provides retailers with a comprehensive process for driving superior performance by increasing private brand penetration and profits while enhancing consumer loyalty. Prepared for FMI by Wisner Marketing—in collaboration with IRI, Winston Weber Associates, and Competitive
Promotion Report— this approach is founded on proven best practices and
will enable FMI members to implement a truly shopper-centric
solution with their private brands. Sign up for this webinar and learn how!
• A thorough and complete approach to private brand management.
• How to transition from category management to shopper-centric retailing.
• The true value of private brands to retailer profitability.
• How to develop private brand strategies around shopper attributes.
• An innovative benchmarking process that ensures penetration goals are achieved.
• Proven category tactics and tips that drive additional sales and profits.
Jim Wisner | President | Wisner Marketing
Jim Wisner was a Vice-president at Jewel Food Stores, Shaw's Supermarkets, and Topco Associates before starting Wisner Marketing in 1999. Wisner Marketing works with manufacturers and retailers on a broad range of marketing challenges. It has developed many industry-wide research and education programs including Center Store Renewal, Supply Chain Optimization for Specialty Foods, Multicultural Marketing, and others. Most recently, Wisner Marketing has developed for FMI a new comprehensive approach to private brand management within the context of a shopper-centric retail environment.