Save the Date for the 2016 Financial Executive Conference:
March 14-17, 2016 | Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa | Tucson, AZ
A Unique Peer-to-Peer Learning Experience Designed Exclusively for Financial Executives in the Food Retail Industry
Download the agenda
Designed for and by financial leaders in the grocery industry, the FMI Financial Executive Conference provides a unique opportunity to:
- Enhance professional and personal skills that will help drive sales, lower costs and stimulate growth
- Collaborate and connect with people who speak your language
- Positively impact your professional career.
Co-located with the FMI Internal Auditing Conference - Two conferences for the price of one!
Participants Can Expect to:
- Earn up 19.5 continuing education credits
- Build enduring and valuable business relationships
- Converse openly with vocational peers who understand their vocabulary
- Debate and share ideas and best practices in peer-driven idea exchanges
- Get crucial accounting, tax and legislative updates impacting the food retail industry
- Take home actionable solutions to the thorniest problems that impact the bottom line
- An education program rich in substantive and industry-relevant content
- A retail-focused learning opportunity that offers unrivaled value
- A collaborative environment among some of the top minds in retail financial planning
- Plenty of valuable networking and idea-sharing opportunities in a casual atmosphere
- Answers to your most pressing financial management challenges
- Keynote presentations focusing on soft skills
- Industry-specific sessions and panel discussions
- Peer-to-peer roundtable discussions and idea exchanges
- Offsite social event
- Pre-conference networking workshop
- Smartphone / iPad app and free Wi-Fi
- Free app for easy CPE credit processing
- Access to innovative new solutions at the Vendor Showcase
- A fantastic location right by the French Quarter in New Orleans!
Financial Leaders, Visionaries and Decision Makers in the Food Retail Industry:
• Vice Presidents of Finance
• Accounting Directors
• Financial Management Executives
The dress code for all events during the conference is business casual.
Download the credits worksheet
Attend this conference and earn up to 19.5 CPE credits in Accounting, Personnel/HR, Tax, Finance, Economics, Business Law, Behavioral Ethics, Management Advisory Services and Personal Development fields of study. The 2015 Financial Executive Conference is a “group-live” event at the advanced course level and no advanced preparation is required.
The Food Marketing Institute (FMI) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website www.learningmarket.org
Program and Sponsorships
Amanda Bond-Thorley, CMP
Housing and Logistics
See who's coming in 2015!
Download the pre-conference attendee information package
Download a list of restaurants in NOLA
Download instructions for the social interactivity map