A Unique Peer-to-Peer Learning Experience Designed Exclusively For Internal Auditors in the Food Retail Industry
Register by February 2nd 2015 and save!
Designed for and by internal auditing professionals in the retail grocery industry, the FMI Internal Auditing Conference provides you with a unique opportunity to:
- Enhance professional and personal skills that will improve controls, lower costs and ensure compliance
- Collaborate and connect with people who speak your language
- Position yourself for professional advancement
Co-located with the FMI Financial Executive Conference - Two conferences for the price of one!
Participants Can Expect To:
- Earn up to 20 CPE credits
- Build enduring and valuable business relationships
- Debate and share ideas and best practices in peer-driven idea exchanges
- Get regulatory and legislative updates impacting the food retail industry
- Take home actionable solutions to problems that impact the bottom line
- Converse openly with vocational peers who understand their vocabulary
- An education program rich in substantive and industry-relevant content
- A retail-focused learning opportunity that offers unrivaled value
- A collaborative environment among some of the top minds in retail internal auditing
- Plenty of valuable networking and idea-sharing opportunities in a casual atmosphere
- Answers to your most pressing retail internal auditing challenges
- Keynote presentations focusing on soft skills
- Industry-specific sessions and panel discussions
- Peer-to-Peer roundtable discussions and idea exchanges
- Fun and relaxing offsite social event
- Pre-conference networking workshop
- Smartphone/iPad app and Free Wi-Fi
- Free app for easy CPE credit processing
- Access to innovative new solutions at the Vendor Showcase
- A fantastic location right by the French Quarter in New Orleans!
Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers and Store/Corporate Auditors involved in:
- Internal Audit
- A/P Auditing
- Loss Prevention
- Risk Management
- Corporate Controls
The dress code for all events during the conference is business casual.
Attend this conference and earn up to 20 CPE's! The 2014 Internal Auditing Conference is a "group-live" event at the advanced course level and no advanced preparation is required.
The Food Marketing Institute (FMI) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website www.learningmarket.org
Program and Sponsorships
Amanda Bond-Thorley, CMP
Housing and Logistics
Find out who's attending in 2015!
Download the list of 2014 attendees.