A Unique Peer-to-Peer Learning Experience Designed Exclusively
For Financial Executives in the Food Retail Industry
Designed for and by financial leaders in the grocery industry, The FMI Financial Executive Conference provides formal and informal learning opportunities to increase your professional knowledge and a focused approach towards addressing strategic imperatives that will positively impact your organization.
• Build enduring and valuable business relationships
• Receive crucial accounting, tax and legislative updates impacting the food retail industry.
• Examine macroeconomic influences on your business.
• Stay up-to-date on industry trends and technologies to improve your bottom line
• Debate, discuss and share ideas and best practices in peer-driven idea exchanges and sessions
Earn up to 20 CPE Credits!
Two conferences for the price of one! Maximize your learning potential by attending sessions and forums on internal auditing issues and trends at the 2013 Internal Auditing Conference, being held at the same location, and at no extra cost.
Register Today, visit fmiinternalaudit.com
• Vice Presidents of Finance
• Accounting Directors
• Financial Management Executives
The dress code for all events during the conference is business casual.
Download the CE credit worksheet
Attend this conference and earn up to 20 CPE’s! The 2013 Financial Executive Conference is a “group-live” event at the advanced course level and no advanced preparation is required.
The Food Marketing Institute (FMI) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website www.learningmarket.org
Program and Sponsorships
Amanda Bond-Thorley, CMP
Housing and Logistics