SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!
Thank you for attending the 2016 FMI Energy & Store Development Conference! We hope that you enjoyed the sessions, speakers and networking opportunities. Attendees will be receiving an email soon with a link to the survey. Please complete is as your feedback helps us plan the next conference.
We look forward to seeing you next year, September 24-27, at the Hilton Bonnet Creek in Orlando, Florida!
PRESENTATIONS AND PHOTOS
To access conference presentations from the 2016 conference, navigate to the and scroll to the session you are looking for, and click on the "View Presentation" link. General Sessions are listed first, followed by breakout sessions.
To view photos from the 2016 conference, please .
FMI’s Energy & Store Development Conference is your chance to learn from the best in the food retail industry about energy-efficiency and conservation, as well as store design and merchandising. You will have the opportunity to:
- Enhance your knowledge and skills in your area of expertise to take your business to the next level.
- Connect with other professionals and potential business partners who have similar responsibilities and challenges.
- Invest in cost-saving solutions while creating customer-focused, environmentally friendly stores.
Our education program will include inspiring presentations, comprehensive workshops and off-site events including store and facility tours.
- Discover new and emerging trends in design, merchandising and energy conservation.
- Gain new ideas to help reduce costs, improve sustainability and build a shopping experience that meets your customers' evolving needs.
This is your opportunity for an education and networking experience with the rest of the food retail industry that provides innovative ideas and tactical solutions to develop and maintain your business for years to come.
650+ vice presidents, directors and managers in:
- Store Development
Thank you to the Energy and Store Development Committee for their insight and hard work in developing this conference. Together, this team of highly respected professionals has created a robust education and networking program to meet the professional and educational needs of their industry peers and partners.
Check out photos from last year's conference here!