FMI will require either proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test, administered within 72 hours prior to arrival, or proof of full COVID-19 vaccination to attend the 2022 FMI Midwinter event.
To manage this protocol, FMI has partnered with Health Pass by CLEAR, which provides a secure, digital proof of COVID-related health insights via the free CLEAR mobile app. All attendees, visitors and guests must complete FMI’s entry requirements
using Health Pass by CLEAR. Instructions on downloading the CLEAR app to your mobile device can be found below.
Proof of vaccination will be accepted on-site for our international travelers.
Masks will not be required, but many of our attendees may choose to wear them. Please follow CDC guidelines. If you are at high risk for severe illness, please talk to your health care provider about mask-wearing and other precautions; stay up
to date with COVID-19 vaccines; and get tested if you have symptoms.
FMI staff will:
- Verify that attendees' confidential negative test results or vaccination status has been uploaded to the CLEAR app. This information is provided to CLEAR only, not to FMI or its associates.
- Offer antigen tests for on-site screening by a health care provider for anyone wanting a test with or without symptoms. Onsite testing is expected for anyone with symptoms.
- Provide sanitizing and disinfection materials for general attendee use.
- Offer physical distance between chairs at meetings and education sessions.
- Offer outdoor social events and/or well-ventilated spaces to facilitate social distancing.