The food safety landscape is dramatically changing. Recalls, investigations and legal issues continue to rise as the Food Safety Modernization Act takes effect and mandates compliance.
We have also partnered with and exclusively endorse ReposiTrak as the industry standard solution for both Compliance Management and Track & Trace.
ReposiTrak is powered by Park City’s Group’s technology and provides food retailers, wholesalers and suppliers with a robust, interoperable solution to help protect their brands. ReposiTrak contains several components, three of which are:
Compliance Management – a one-stop solution for automating the management of and importantly, confirming compliance of required documents and regulatory records. The solution receives, stores, and shares documentation; and generates dashboards and alerts for missing, expired or inaccurate records.
- We take an active approach – ReposiTrak combines a web-based solution with an in-house team to speed results and reduce risk. Our team actively reaches out to suppliers to address non-compliance issues.
- We confirm compliance – ReposiTrak actually reads inside uploaded documents and compares contents to requirements to detect inaccuracies and/or misrepresentation.
Track & Trace – quickly identifies the supply chain path taken by a product in the event of a product recall. It can reduce the risk in the supply chain by identifying backward chaining sources and forward chaining recipients of any product or ingredient.
- No standard product identifiers needed - Leveraging Park City Group’s proven Scan-based Trading technology, we are able to track the movement of items through the supply chain regardless of the identifier (code or naming convention) each supply chain participant uses in tracking the same product.
MarketPlace – enables retailers and wholesalers to search ReposiTrak’s community of suppliers committed to safety and transparency for new products, or simply to replace non-compliant suppliers.
- A search-to-shelf sourcing tool - Unlike other electronic supplier catalogs, the Marketplace solution is the first of its kind to automate and guide the sourcing process from end-to-end, and includes supplier qualification, order negotiation and on-boarding of a new supplier in just a fraction of the time.
What Is ReposiTrak?
- Compliance Management – Protect & Grow Your Brand
- Compliance Management - One Pager
- Track & Trace – Supply Chain
- MarketPlace for Buyers
- MarketPlace for Sellers
ReposiTrak Case Studies
- Retailer or Wholesaler Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP)
- Success Story: Retailers’ Coop Cuts Vendor Document Non-Compliance in Half (Affiliated Food Midwest)
- Success Story: Wholesaler Ensures 3,000 Suppliers are FSMA Compliant (Associated Wholesale Grocers)
- Success Story: Retailer Ensures Private Label Products Comply
- Success Story: Retailer Reduces Inventory Stock Outs and Improves Freshness
- Success Story: Retailer Controls Inventory with ReposiTrak
ReposiTrak FSMA Resources
Visit the ReposiTrak FSMA Resource Page for videos on FSMA Readiness, Compliance, and Testimonials from participating organization’s CEOs.
ReposiTrak Webinars & Events
- Food Safety & Security
- Retail Operations