Meet with several business partners in one place—saving you time and money!
The Food Marketing Institute's Annual Business Conference (ABC) provides a tremendous opportunity for CPG suppliers to interact with their retail/wholesale trading partners. Within the ABC program, participants can communicate strategies, goals, and operational concerns in an effort to achieve greater efficiency and profitability.
ABC + Discovery represents an expansion of the conference’s mission that takes into account the rapidly changing face of the food retailing industry.
Each day of meetings during ABC + Discovery will wrap up with a briefing by industry experts who will give attendees a deep dive into the categories their shoppers are looking for, the consumer trends that are shifting the focus of the industry, and the new players in the marketplace that can help them grow their bottom line.
Takeaways will be the valuable information attendees have told FMI they want and need:
- Which product category innovations taking place in food retailing do I need to know about?
- What are the trends shaping the industry that my business can benefit from?
- What do today’s consumers want that I don’t know about? How can I deliver it to them?
- Which categories are underrepresented in my stores?
- You know your customers are demanding new brands. Where are these brands and how can you connect with them?
- What’s new in store formats? How do you format a sales floor today to wring the most profit from every available square inch?
These are the questions you have told FMI you want answers to and – with ABC + Discovery – FMI will give them to you.
- C-level and key senior executives for marketing, merchandising and/or supply chain from FMI retailer and wholesaler member companies
- Distributor and supplier senior executives with responsibilities for overall corporate goal-setting, business development and strategic alliances.
- Private meetings are hosted by participating CPG supplier companies and are 45 minutes in length, with 15 minute breaks between meetings.
- Retailers and Suppliers make private appointments directly with each other using FMI's user-friendly, online scheduling tool.
- Participants are able to control their schedule and the number of trading partner appointments they wish based on needs and availability. FMI encourages all participants to make and take as many appointments as possible but cannot guarantee any confirmed appointments.
- Each company will be responsible for securing its own trading partner meeting schedule and setting a discussion agenda.
- An executive and scheduler contact list is provided by FMI to facilitate networking.
- The conference dress code is business casual.
- Open to all who participate in the Annual Business Conference
- Continue your business in this relaxed networking lounge over breakfast, lunch and afternoon cocktails and refreshments
- Business center services, airline check-in and boarding pass printing will be available.
Thank You To Our 2017 Sponsors