In 2016 the Goal Plate Award will recognize retailer and supplier programs that creatively participated in National Family Meals Month in September.
The FMI Foundation will be gathering information about National Family Meals Month participation by food retailers and suppliers throughout the food industry during the month of September. The Gold Plate Award winners will be decided based on each company’s participation.
The following criteria will be used in the selection of Gold Plate Award winning programs:
- Reach of program – breadth, depth and number of people that the program reaches
- Promotion of National Family Meals Month
- Corporate participation – level of company/store-wide involvement
- Ability to scale and replicate the program
Winning companies will be selected in four categories:
- Category A: Small retailers (Companies with 1-49 stores)
- Category B: Medium retailers (Companies with 50-199 stores)
- Category C: Large retailers (Companies with 200+ stores)
- Category D: Suppliers
The 2016 Gold Plate Award Winners will be announced at FMI’s Midwinter Executive Conference on Sunday, January 29, 2017.
Let the FMI Foundation know about your activities to promote family meals, celebrate National Family Meals Month and become eligible for the 2016 Gold Plate Award!
Fill out the Gold Plate Award Application by October 31, 2016.