Bakery combines functional needs with emotional wants like few other departments in the store. While many consumers shop both the aisle and the in-store bakery, they each have very different strengths, according to shoppers.
This webinar reviews the first ever Power of Bakery report including:
- Bakery sales and growth opportunities across the store.
- Following the bread crumbs: where do consumers buy functional, indulgent and special occasion items?
- Where lie the strengths and opportunities for the aisle and the in-store bakery, respectively?
- Production: how do shoppers define freshness and how important is baking from scratch?
- Can customer service drive sales, or how about sales specials?
- Lastly, which ingredients and claims are trending and how important is health-and well being when buying functional or indulgent items?
Presentation | Recording
© 2020 FMI. All rights reserved.
2345 Crystal Drive, Suite 800,
Arlington, VA 22202
Website design by Matrix Group International, Inc. ®
FREE daily briefing on top stories in food retailing.