From assortment to ecommerce to trading partner relations, the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted private brands strategies like never before. FMI's research outlined ten key takeaways for senior leaders, and in this episode, we explore the first five. We'll address the balance of the takeaways the next time.
Key Discussion Points:
- Consumer Trial
- Building on Momentum
- Ecommerce Opportunity
- Assortments and Supply
- Trading Partner Relations:
- Doug Baker, Vice President Industry Relations, FMI
- Angus McOuat, Associate Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Nils Lundberg, Director of Private Brands, Price Chopper Supermarkets
Want more private brands insights? Subscribe to the Talking Private Brands Series.
- Private Brands
- Talking Private Brands Series