As we continue to see an increase in natural disasters FMI & NACS recently got a chance to have a quick discussion (8 min) with Craig Fugate who served as President Obama’s FEMA Administrator from May 2009 – January 2017 about how the private and public sector can continue to collaborate.
- The role of the private sector
- The challenges of government
- How we bridge the gap between the public and private sector
- Chad Ross, Manager, Industry Relations, FMI
- Carolyn Schnare, Director, Strategic Initiatives, NACS
- Craig Fugate, Former Administrator, FEMA