TPA COFFEE WITHS
The FMI/GMA Trading Partner Alliance (TPA) is pleased to host several “Coffee With…” sessions at the FMI Midwinter Executive Conference. ‘Coffee With…’ sessions will take place Saturday and Sunday morning, January 24 and 25.
Following the success of the “Coffee With…” sessions in 2014, the TPA will again provide robust content for CPG manufacturers, retailers and suppliers along the value chain. The TPA will be hosting sessions with content focusing on issues where we can better serve our consumers and shoppers by working collaboratively as trading partners. Join us for idea-stimulating sessions on topics such as:
• Business Growth through Trading Partner Collaboration
• Growth Opportunities through Big Data and Analytics
• Delighting Shoppers in an Omni-Channel Environment
• Innovation and Growth in Challenging Economic Times
• Emerging Industry Trends and Consumer Segments
• The Evolution of Private Label and Implications for Trading Partners
‘Coffee With…’ sessions will take place Saturday and Sunday morning, January 24 and 25. All individuals registered for the FMI Midwinter Executive Conference and/or attending GMA committee and council meetings are eligible to attend at no charge the ‘Coffee With…’ Sessions presented by the Trading Partner Alliance. The full ‘Coffee With…’ schedule will be available in the coming weeks.