New from FMI! MarketLink is a technology based business planning tool for retailers to timely access manufacturer information and bring innovation to their consumers sooner.
Here’s How It Works
• Every Tuesday, between 11:00 and 12:20 pm EST, during 20-minute pre-scheduled webinars, leading manufacturers present their "Top-Tier initiatives" to the attending retailers and wholesalers.
• Retailers use the MarketLink secured advanced registration function to create a user profile and register for the upcoming webinars they have selected to attend.
• After the webinars, retailers have 24/7 access to the presentation files uploaded by the manufacturers.
• One-on-one post webinar meetings can be scheduled to discuss opportunities in more detail when desired.
Business Planning Benefits
• Enjoy direct and timely access to the leading manufacturers to learn about new products or commercial initiatives, shopper insights and much more.
• Hear directly from content experts to maximize category growth and profits.
• Held on the same day and time to allow webinar advance scheduling and availability.
• Advanced schedule and pre-read info allows you to determine which individuals in your organization should attend the webinars.
• A "One Stop Planning" platform with 24/7 access to manufacturers uploads, calendars and other tools.
• Integrated FMI registration interface with secure access to the platform.
• Meeting calendar tool to schedule.
• Automated Match Making Tool to connect you with manufacturers and suppliers most relevant to your needs.
• Profile Locator to provide easy identification of up-to-date contact info and files by utilizing a wide variety of search criteria like company name, keywords or category.
• FMI members can opt-in at no additional cost.
• Non FMI members can join in or opt-in at an annual cost
Who should participate
Get a daily briefing on top stories in food retailing, FREE.
© 2014 Food Marketing Institute. All rights reserved.
2345 Crystal Drive, Suite 800,
Arlington, VA 22202
Association Web Design and Development by Matrix Group International, Inc. ®