ABOUT THE PRIVATE BRANDS BUSINESS CONFERENCE
The Private Brands Business Conference is built conveniently around the annual PLMA Private Label Trade Show.
By participating in high level, one-on-one discussions, companies move from transactional discussions to shaping strategic relationships, defining mutual goals and establishing long-term alliances.
The Private Brands Business Conference is your opportunity to drive this conversation.
CONNECT AND NETWORK:
- Attend the inaugural Private Brands Gathering for dinner and a speaker on Saturday evening.
- Build on current relationships and use your valuable time wisely.
- Connect and explore new opportunities with industry leading trading partners.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Space is limited. Preferred meeting times and suites go quickly, so make sure to commit now!
- Determine your schedule from a series of 45 minute pre-scheduled meetings. Online scheduling begins September 24th.
- Business suites are private and convenient to the Rosemont Convention Center.
- Retailer/Wholesaler registration is complimentary and includes meals on Saturday afternoon through Sunday afternoon in the Chairman’s Club and Saturday night’s Opening Gathering and speaker.
- Supplier/Manufacturer program fee includes complimentary registration and includes meals on Saturday afternoon through Sunday afternoon in the Chairman’s Club and Saturday night’s Opening Gathering and speaker.
Look at the participating Suppliers and Retailer/Wholesaler companies committed to the 2013 Private Brands Business Conference.
To learn more about FMI Private Brands Membership, please visit us at fmi.org/privatebrands