To access conference presentations,
please go to the AGENDA tab and click on the session title
FMI’s Energy & Store Development Conference is your chance to learn from the best in the food retail industry about energy-efficiency and conservation, as well as store design and merchandising. You will have the opportunity to:
- Enhance your knowledge and skills in your area of expertise to take your business to the next level.
- Connect with other professionals and potential business partners who have similar responsibilities and challenges.
- Invest in cost-saving solutions while creating customer-focused, environmentally friendly stores.
Our education program will include inspiring presentations, comprehensive workshops and off-site events including store and facility tours.
- Discover new and emerging trends in design, merchandising and energy conservation.
- Gain new ideas to help reduce costs, improve sustainability and build a shopping experience that meets your customer’s evolving needs.
This is your opportunity for an education and networking experience with the rest of the food retail industry that provides innovative ideas and tactical solutions to develop and maintain your business for years to come.