The Goal Plate Award recognize retailer and supplier programs that creatively participated in National Family Meals Month in September.
The FMI Foundation will be gathering information about National Family Meals Month participation by food retailers and suppliers throughout the food industry during the month of September. The Gold Plate Award winners will be decided based on each company’s participation.
The following criteria will be used in the selection of Gold Plate Award winning programs:
- Reach of program – breadth, depth and number of people that the program reaches
- Promotion of National Family Meals Month
- Corporate participation – level of company/store-wide involvement
- Ability to scale and replicate the program
Winning companies will be selected in four categories:
- Category A: Small retailers (Companies with 1-49 stores)
- Category B: Medium retailers (Companies with 50-199 stores)
- Category C: Large retailers (Companies with 200+ stores)
- Category D: Suppliers